Tuesday, April 4, 2017

EXCEL - LENT.... NOT

WHAT AM I EVER GOING TO USE MICROSOFT EXCEL FOR IN MY LIFE?

a blog by icywild13.......

Like many things that students in high school are learning today, this program is useless. If you can tell me a time when Excel helped you out, then I applaud you because WOW you probably have better things to do, yet you somehow forced yourself to use this outdated program. The truth is, there is no point to Microsoft Excel except for maybe punishment to your students. Will I find it useful one day? Maybe. Probably not. And, for the record, it's not that Excel is hard or anything, more just a waste of time. When I buy a house or manage my finances, I don't believe Excel will have any part in that. You know what is great and useful? Spellcheck. Spellcheck is the real MVP. Does Excel have spellcheck? 

Excel is dumb.
Excel is confusing.
When I use Excel,
I end up snoozing.

a poem by icywild13.......

2 comments: