Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Hi, I Can't Make A Movie

Film Making.................. "Film Making"
Am I creative? Nope. On a scale of 1-10 on how hard this project was for me I would say a 13.5.
You see, I started off all wrong. I tried to copy a movie that had already been done, a movie which I hadn't even seen. If I could have just tried a little harder to make up some story, I could've made this project a lot easier for myself. I was stuck focusing on specifics, and on unrealistic scenarios that I could not portray within my boundaries of the school. Not to mention, our story lines had to involve cyborgs! That in itself was extremely complicated. So anyway, I set myself up for failure. I wasn't familiar with the movie the Terminator and yet I tried to recreate it. I will admit, I did have fun filming everyone trying to act as my characters, and I did have fun being a character in other people's movies. And overall, I would do this project again now that I have experience. I learned that if I had made a story myself I could've created a movie that made sense to film in a high school. Also, I could have created a movie that needed very minimal props so I would have spent more time actually filming than trying to organize myself and the movie. Was my movie a success? Not entirely, but I am pretty satisfied with how it turned out, I am satisfied with my editing, and I am super excited to watch everyone else's movies.➝➝➝➝➝➝工∁丫ധエしĐ13

No comments:

Post a Comment