Friday, February 10, 2017

Whoa is Weebly

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY


I think Weebly is the coolest ******* thing ever.  Creating your own website and updating it for your 1 viewer, which is yourself; may be considered sad and desperate, but I personally believe that one day I am going to be SOMEBODY and when that happens all those people who said I was sad and desperate can go comment that ON MY LATEST POST ON MY WEBSITE.

Just Kidding.

Actually though, if you are someone who entertains a generally large group of people with your presence, then Weebly is for you. Not only does creating your own website give you something to do with all your free time, it actually may gain you more popularity then you already have. It's like one big, never ending SnapChat story that you can just keep adding and adding to. It lets everyone you know and even strangers see what's going on in your life with pictures, videos, blogs, and more. 

Contrary to what you may think after reading this - this was not sponsored by Weebly and I am not a Weebly advocate. Or at least not a paid one.

WEEBLY HIRE ME!

check out my weebly here:

No comments:

Post a Comment